DuPont is a 3yo Vizsla/Lab mix who made his way into rescue from somewhere in the south. His story is now a year in the making and this page is dedicated to making sure that Pont's next home is his forever home.
DuPont has a ton of fabulous qualities, but he's not for the weak minded or the faint of heart. If you are considering bringing DuPont into your life, I
encourage you to read this blog in it's entirety and make sure that you are prepared for a dog like him.

The photos you see here of DuPont being relaxed and happy and fun are the result of hard work and structure. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. You do not have to run him 5K every day, but you do have to put him to work and ask things of him on a daily basis.
The result? A calm and happy household.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Glimpse

You don't have to say it.  I've been neglecting this blog a lot lately.  And I'm sorry for it!  However with the weather being so amazing this summer, I see no other choice but to spend the time outside with the red dog.

I have a lot to share and will do so before the weekend.  But until I can get to posting the entirety of it, here is a quick glimpse of what it entails.




















DuPont went camping. And you are going to want to hear about it.

I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment